Torrey Hawks

Search

• Sorry...You must register to activate searching
Just in case you run into any crazy sounding posts on this forum, the following will explain why:

Scott C. Wise

Please excuse the wild rantings of Scott C. Wise. He abused his powers with the HGAA(Hang Gliding Association of America), and was immediately and democratically voted out of office by a majority vote of the founders of the HGAA(Hang Gliding Association of America). Scott C. Wise has also been kicked out of the Southern New York Hang Gliding club website, the Rochester Area Flyers website and the hanggliding.org website.
Quite the track record of working well with people, dont ya think?
He now spends his days fabricating wild stories and smearing some of the best volunteers in the sport of hang gliding, who voted him out of office, as a form of childish revenge.

Bob Kuczewski

Was also voted out of the HGAA(Hang Gliding Association of America). He commited blatant voter fraud by asking the administrator to take peoples election voting points and transfer them to Scott. C. Wise. They now have a new home together where they can complain about their situation to each other on another forum, and write fictional revisionist stories about the horrible people at the HGAA who wronged them (SARCASM)
Bob has been banned by the 2 largest online hang gliding communities in the world and continues to fabricate stories and smear the volunteers who voted him out of office instead of spending that energy on promoting the sport he claims to love.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Torrey Hawks Forum Index -> Front Page News->Seeking Support for the Torrey Hawks
BURY this topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobk
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:08 pm    Post subject: Seeking Support for the Torrey Hawks Reply with quote #1   
Seeking Support for the Torrey Hawks

I've been working for 3 years to establish fair representation for all of our pilots at Torrey Pines. When I first asked about the Soaring Council, I was told that it was "defunct" and had been disbanded. I worked to get it meeting again so each individual pilot could have fair representation at Torrey. That Council has been meeting for 3 years now, and we are finally nearing that original goal.

On March 13th, 2010, the USHPA Board of Directors passed a motion to ask their Soaring Council representative (currently Ken Baier) to work to increase our sports' representation on that Council to bring our total HG/PG representation up from 2 to 3. The Torrey Hawks have been asking to be represented on that Council since September of 2007, and we have sent a representative to every single meeting of the Council in those 3 years.

So after 3 years of work and discussion, it's time to see who supports adding the Hawks to the Soaring Council and who does not. It's time to be counted.

I'm building a list of names of everyone who's willing to stand up and state that the Torrey Hawks Hang Gliding Club deserves to be represented on the Torrey Pines Soaring Council. You don't have to be a member of the Hawks to say that, and you don't even have to agree with the Hawks to say that. But if you're willing to stand up and say that the Hawks have a voice that deserves to be heard on the Soaring Council, then your name is welcome on this list.

Finally, I do want to apologize that this effort has been so public and sometimes so divisive. This has been a long road, and I hope we're nearing a peaceful ending. I'm hoping we can get a consensus to support adding the Hawks and I'd really like to see names like Brad Hall and even David Jebb or Robin Marien on this list. It's time to build an inclusive Soaring Council where all views are represented and all pilots can count on fair representation. Please join this effort by publicly adding your name.

Sincerely,
Bob Kuczewski

===== Endorsement List =====

- John Heiney
- Dennis Duvall
- Scott Wise
- Erik Boehm
- Dave Chapman
- Jon Drindak
- Rich Jesuroga
- James Gaar
- David Beardslee