Torrey Hawks

Search

• Sorry...You must register to activate searching
Just in case you run into any crazy sounding posts on this forum, the following will explain why:

Scott C. Wise

Please excuse the wild rantings of Scott C. Wise. He abused his powers with the HGAA(Hang Gliding Association of America), and was immediately and democratically voted out of office by a majority vote of the founders of the HGAA(Hang Gliding Association of America). Scott C. Wise has also been kicked out of the Southern New York Hang Gliding club website, the Rochester Area Flyers website and the hanggliding.org website.
Quite the track record of working well with people, dont ya think?
He now spends his days fabricating wild stories and smearing some of the best volunteers in the sport of hang gliding, who voted him out of office, as a form of childish revenge.

Bob Kuczewski

Was also voted out of the HGAA(Hang Gliding Association of America). He commited blatant voter fraud by asking the administrator to take peoples election voting points and transfer them to Scott. C. Wise. They now have a new home together where they can complain about their situation to each other on another forum, and write fictional revisionist stories about the horrible people at the HGAA who wronged them (SARCASM)
Bob has been banned by the 2 largest online hang gliding communities in the world and continues to fabricate stories and smear the volunteers who voted him out of office instead of spending that energy on promoting the sport he claims to love.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Torrey Hawks Forum Index -> Front Page News->Second Sunday at Torrey - August 8th, 2010
BURY this topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobk
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:59 am    Post subject: Second Sunday at Torrey - August 8th, 2010 Reply with quote #1   
Second Sunday at Torrey - August 8th, 2010

Hello Fellow Hawks,

August 8th is our next Torrey Hawks "Second Sunday" fly in.

We'll be serving our usual fare of sandwiches, sodas, and snacks. Dave Beardslee has gone north for the summer, so any other Hawks tandem pilots who would like to fill in by offering tandems for Hawks members and friends would surely be welcome. The free tandem program that Dave and I worked out was one of the highlights of our Second Sundays. We had a number of Hawks family members and friends take advantage of it, and it was a good way to increase the number of people supporting hang gliding at Torrey. Even though Dave is gone for the summer, my Falcon 3 will still be set up and available for anyone who doesn't bring a glider (please bring your own harness and helmet if you can).

As always, I look forward to seeing you, and thanks again for your membership in the Hawks.

Bob Kuczewski
President and Founder - Torrey Hawks Hang Gliding Club

3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote #2   
C U There. thumbsup
Appreciated July's very much!
Send private message  Rating: 3 thumbs up
bobk
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:41 pm    Post subject: Grrrrreat!! Reply with quote #3   
Hi Joe!!!

I can't wait to see you and talk to you again. I think this will be a good day for a Hawks meeting, and I hope lots of members will show up!!!

Best wishes and travel safely!

Bob Kuczewski

3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Grrrrreat!! Reply with quote #4   
Another special Second Sunday with Torrey Hawks.

See note on Floyd Fronius
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HangGliderHistory/message/197
Send private message  Rating: 3 thumbs up
Greg Launt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote #5   
Sorry I missed you guys last Sunday.

Jeff Dunn and I took a trip to Santa Barbara. On Sunday I had an incredibly fun hike-n-fly flight (PG) at Soboba!

Very Cool seeing Floyd flying that GOAT at Torrey Pines...thanks for posting that Joe!

Greg
Elsinore
Send private message  No rating
bobk
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote #6   
Sorry you missed it Greg!!

There was plenty of excitement, that's for sure. Smile

3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:41 am    Post subject: Second Sunday and other events .... Reply with quote #7   
Here are some pictures from one of our Second Sundays. The flying wasn't great, but the people were fun. Smile
3 thumbs up
3 thumbs up

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote #8   
Also, here are some photos from Dockweiler this past week.

I'd still like to put together a group lesson for the Hawks friends and family at Dockweiler. I proposed it to the club a long time ago, and nothing came of it, but maybe it's time to float the idea again ... you know ... to see if it flies. Smile